Wagamama Aruki San Francisco on Flickr.
Wagamama Aruki: San Francisco map.
Wagamama Aruki guidebook maps are, like many Japanese maps, jam packed with information and just a little bit quirky. This bird’s eye view map shows major tourist spots in San Francisco, the time required to view them, cable car routes, and some rating system with shopping bag icons. Also has 3 cross sections of steep streets.
From the guidebook ‘Wagamama Aruki: San Francisco’, 1997. Reprinted in ‘World Diagram Collection’, Pie Books, 2006.
- thedaylightworldofbrian likes this
- christinekesler likes this
- goldenjoynery reblogged this from fuckyeahcartography
- goldenjoynery likes this
- fodderforfantasies likes this
- rejecteddejected reblogged this from fuckyeahcartography
- mapsandart reblogged this from fuckyeahcartography
- mapsandart likes this
- thecrayonboxes likes this
- phoco likes this
- alternrg likes this
- fuckyeahcartography reblogged this from paulbeige
- paulbeige posted this